1. We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
• Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies.
Nonpublic personal information is nonpublic information about you that we obtain in connection with providing a financial product or service to you.
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you or either our affiliates or non-affiliates without your express consent, except as permitted by law. We may disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect, as described above, to persons or companies that perform services on our behalf and to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
3. Keeping your information accurate and up to date is very important to us. You may access and correct nonpublic information about you that we collect.
4. We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information and only allow disclosures to persons and companies as permitted by law to assist in providing products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information.