The South Exchange group was originally established in 1994 as a Florida, USA, Corporation affiliated with a business organization boasting over 30 years of experience in the international foreign exchange market.
Our group of companies is chartered as money transmitter corporations by the banking departments of the States of :
Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island.
At South we have an extensive network of offices and authorized agents in the United States, Latin America and Europe, as well as banks and financial institutions that partner with us to provide our cutting-edge service. We provide foreign money transfer services from the US to Latin America and Eastern Europe, and we continue to expand our market reach. We provide our service through a network of independent “vendors” in the continental United States and “correspondents” in the destination countries.
1. We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
• Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies.
Nonpublic personal information is nonpublic information about you that we obtain in connection with providing a financial product or service to you.
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you or either our affiliates or non-affiliates without your express consent, except as permitted by law. We may disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect, as described above, to persons or companies that perform services on our behalf and to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
3. Keeping your information accurate and up to date is very important to us. You may access and correct nonpublic information about you that we collect.
4. We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information and only allow disclosures to persons and companies as permitted by law to assist in providing products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information.